• Performed audits of governmental agencies, non-profits, and corporations.
• Performed write up services.
• Coordinated meetings with state auditors.
• Prepared quarterly payroll and sales tax returns.
• Prepared tax returns for corporations, partnerships, and non-profits.
• Performed audits of financial statements of non-profit corporations.
• Performed year end accounting work for business in various industries.
• Preparation of businesses tax returns including partnerships and s-corporations.
• Preparation of sales tax returns for businesses.
• Performed compilations, and reviews of financial statements of business clients.
• Preparation of individual income tax returns.
• Trained newer staff members on tax prep and paperless engagement software.
• Assisted newer staff with audits.
• Track $1M+ monthly in Foster Care expenses to contracted vendors for Services recipients.
• Reconcile amounts and investigate suspicious costs through contact with caseworkers.
• Thorough examinations, facilitated discovery of more than $2,000 in misrepresented charges from two Medicaid vendors.
• Responsible for approving/denying individual requests for transportation according to state
• Received "AIM" award for high caliber work and exceptional employment ethic and "Results
BS - Economic Crime Investigation - Utica College
24 upper level accounting credits